Three Course Dinner + Costume Contest
Dine one coffin's length apart with the undead at STELLA.'s ZOMBIE SOIREE!
Zombies are *responsibly* taking over Hotel Sorrento, with a graveyard menu, cocktails, and more spooky surprises! Dress in your finest graveyard attire for a prix fixe, socially distanced dinner with up to five of your zombie friends. There will even be a costume contest with airfare and hotel prizes!
Your ticket includes:
-A three-course prix fix dinner at STELLA.
-Zombie-punch, wine-pairing with your main course, and a digestif for after dinner.
Seating areas (seating is very limited due to social distancing and capacity restrictions):
- Outdoor Heated Garden: our outdoor STAR GARDEN is covered and heated with our seasonal tent. Expect spooky graveyard decor, fog, and lighting for a truly night of the living dead experience!
- Fireside Room Seating : our most famous wood-wrapped lounge, the 111-year old The Fireside Room, is indoors and already evokes an other-worldly experience! The fire will be roaring, and decorations will be dawned.
- Indoor STELLA. Seating : Our historic bar area, and main restaurant dining room with beautiful turquoise tile awaits you for a truly regal undead dining experience.
Soup and Salad Course
- Fall Minestrone Soup (Vegetarian and vegan)
Choice of Salad:
- Beet and goat cheese | Roasted baby beets, arugula, citrus, goat cheese, radish
- Apple and Quinoa | Baby kale, apple slices, dry cranberries, toasted almond, apple cider vinegar (Vegetarian and vegan)
- Slow Braised Chicken with stewed root vegetables
- Squash and Mascarpone Ravioli | Butternut and pumpkin, mascarpone cheese, champagne sage and cream sauce, radish, red grapes, chives (Vegetarian)
- Rigatoni con Salsiccia | House made pasta, mild Italian sausage, tomato aurora sauce, with foraged mushrooms, and calabrese chili oil
- Scallop & Gnocchi Florentine | Diver scallops, potato gnocchi, Fontina Fonduta, sun-dried tomato, baby spinach
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Cinnamon Apple Turnover
No refunds. All sales final.
PHASE TWO SOCIAL DISTANCING & DINING RESTRICTIONS
Hotel Sorrento is committed to upholding all ordinances part of the Washington Safe Start Plan. Our Health and Safety Commitment requires temperature checks from all guests and associates arriving on property, and face coverings are required.
At the time of this event, we expect to remain in Phase Two, which requires the following:
- Guests are REQUIRED to wear a face covering anytime they are not seated at the table and eating.
- Hand sanitizer is available to all guests and associates.
- All parties and tables must have 6 guests or less.
- Standing is prohibited in any area of the establishment, except for the lobby or waiting area and then must be done while maintaining 6 feet of distance between patrons.
- Tables must be far enough apart so that guests are a minimum of 6 feet away from others while seated. A physical barrier or wall separating booths or tables is acceptable.
Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
No refunds. All sales final.
900 Madison Street, Seattle 98104