Amenities & Services
Every Sorrento guestroom and suite comes with the following amenities and available service. If there’s something that interests you and not mentioned below, just ask. We aim to please! E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 206.622.6400.
- Sealy Posturepedic Crown Jewel® mattresses (available with one queen, one king or two queen beds)
- Goose down pillows (variety of pillows with different firmness levels available upon request)
- 400-thread Egyptian cotton sheets
- L’Occitane environmentally friendly body care products
- Complimentary high speed wireless Internet
- Caffé Vita French press coffee service
- Venetian marble bathrooms with porcelain pedestal sinks and full length mirror
- Fully stocked honor-bar
- Luxurious Terry cloth bathrobes
- Seattle Times daily newspaper delivery
- Valet parking
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- Full-time concierge to assist with sightseeing, tickets, etc.
- In-room dining service (daily 7:00 AM until 10:00 PM)
- Complimentary use of 24-hour fitness center
- 42” Panasonic flat screen with full high definition line-up
- Complimentary Direct TV
- Complimentary shoe shine
- Complimentary use of 24-hour business center
- Complimentary use of safety deposit boxes at front desk
Shiatsu Yasuo Mori
Based on historical Japanese massage technique and the ancient principals of yin and yang, Shiatsu body work applies gentle pressure to improve the flow of energy (chi) and harmonize the function of the internal organs. Located on the lobby level of the Sorrento Hotel.
Advanced reservations required – email@example.com
Apropos Salon & Barber
Your hair done when you need it, at the right time and to the purpose.
Apropos Salon & Barber presents a high end, professional salon and barbershop. Nestled in the confines of the Sorrento Hotel, Apropos Salon & Barber fits into the character of the hotel. Classic charm, inviting and warm, with a touch of contemporary edge. Kristopher takes reservations or call for a day of service, he is happy to accommodate.
Meet The Owner:
Apropos Salon & Barber has been in the making of the mind of its locally grown owner, Kristopher Powers, for the last 20 years. Cutting hair throughout high school and into adulthood, Kristopher started a family, and began a career in hospitality in 1999. Flash forward to 2013, two years removed from the hotel business and at a time that was very apropos, Kristopher had the opportunity to open Apropos Salon & Barber within the heralded Sorrento Hotel, and took it. Kristopher brings his attentive ear, sound recommendations, keen eye and a warm welcome to First Hill. Come say Hello.